11/05/2006

Insomnia strikes again

Its 1:37 am, I've been tossing and turning for the past hour, and I still cant get myself to sleep.

I've figured out what it is thats bothering me about my life, and I'm in the process of eradicating it, but I still can't sleep at night.

The circles beneath my eyes are hideous & my Mom suspects that I'm in love.

I have such a big day tomorrow, and I'm already dreading my anticipated fatigue.

I had some cerelac (baby comfort food) and it actually made me feel naseaus.

I'm contemplating popping a DVD, but all I have are gory movies that will keep me up (I hate drama and romantic comedies anyway)

Speaking of gory twisted movies, Hard Candy was amazing! So was Hostel. Hard Candy was better though.

Hard Candy is about a 14 year old girl that meets a 30 something pedophile on the internet, goes to his apartment to hang out with him, he gets her drunk, he tells her he wants to take picutres of her and then...... OMG it was da bomb! I wont say what happens but its a shocker.

I know a couple of misogynists, I would love to watch this movie with them.

If I ramble on anymore, I might start revealing unnecessary info that wouldn't be of any interest to anybody anyway!

its 1:54 am, good morning :)

13 Comments:

At Sunday, 05 November, 2006, Blogger C'est la vie!! said...

I love scary movies...I havent seen Hard Candy...I will look for it :)

 
At Monday, 06 November, 2006, Blogger familiar_stranger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Monday, 06 November, 2006, Blogger Closet Diva said...

clv,
its not a 'scary movie' per se, but its a psychological horror type film. Its an independent film so the style is very uncommercial; the entire movie is only 2 actors.

fs,
believe it or not some people envy my insomnia :s, its quite sick that we've evolved into such a chaotic work-obsessed culture that actually values a freakin sleeping disorder!

oracle,
LOL!
The song is completely irrelevant to what you're trying to say :D

 
At Tuesday, 07 November, 2006, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Yeah i wanna c Hard Candy. I saw the trailer and it seems shocking, i was afraid that u were going to talk about the ending lol and i couldnt keep myself from reading, inzain la tigrain? La a3anid nafsy o agra...bs ashwa u didnt say anything i didnt already know.

La tnameen after work & work out really hard. Youll sleep like a baby tonight inshAllah :)

 
At Wednesday, 08 November, 2006, Blogger familiar_stranger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, 09 November, 2006, Blogger Closet Diva said...

DR
I dont naaam after work (&never did) but I think I need to to get rid of dark circles....its just that i dont have time during the day.

Fs,
u only saw 20 mins? Yalla go finish it :), it will take you by surprise.
Have a good weekend ya'll!

 
At Thursday, 09 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i watched hard candy based on ur recomendation, but 'TILL NOW i didnt get it WHO IZ the gurl? and why iz the man so afraid of meeting "genal"?

 
At Thursday, 09 November, 2006, Blogger familiar_stranger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, 17 November, 2006, Blogger Fascinacion said...

are you in lov? Have I been out of the scene for too long? You know... my headphones are broken.. can't make long distance calls through skype..UPDATE ME :)
what are the plans for christmas? what to keep the original plan we had?

 
At Friday, 17 November, 2006, Blogger Closet Diva said...

fs,
why delete ur comments? I'm confused :S

facin,
check ur email girl. about our plans....you know I'm down but my dad is seriously going to FLIP OUT!

oracle,
LOOOOL!!!!
this is the stupidest and most pathetic poem I've ever read (no offense if you happened to make it up). Seriously, it seems like its written by a 15 year old that is trying so freakin hard to be dramatic! Where do you get this crap?????

anony,
aah, now about the movie. The identity of the girl is not at all important. She is just someone that wants to achieve justice on behalf of all the abused women in the world.
Jinelle was his first love, and was obviously someone that has affected him (fucked him up) psychologically.

 
At Tuesday, 21 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen my honey listen mo etgoolen Hard Candy nor watermelon !! the Grudge 2 Oo bas I really cant wait 2 see it, since am not a big fan of horror movies BUT I cant stop myself wondering about that movie !!
Wana Go ??

p.s my interest wa9la 7adha 2 c Hard Candy ;p gosh I luv myself :*

Cynical wObe u

 
At Tuesday, 21 November, 2006, Blogger Closet Diva said...

drop G,
I'm not a big fan of commercial horror movies -ESPECIALLY sequels and I don't go to movie theatres in kuwait.

 
At Wednesday, 22 November, 2006, Blogger Fascinacion said...

:) miss you girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home